Men’s Retreat 2017 – Itinerary
Printed Itineraries & maps will be available this weekend.
Hidden Acres is approximately 1 hr 7 minutes from church. Best route is I-35 to Hwy. 30. West on Hwy. 30 to Ogden, North at Ogden 14 miles to Hidden Acres (look for sign to turn right).
5:00 – 6:00 Check-in at Martin Bible Chapel
6:00 – 6:45 Supper
6:55 – 7:55Worship & Speaker Session
8:05 – 9:50 Archery Tag Tournament
9:50 - ????? Free time. Pool & hot tub, ping pong, billiards, basketball, board games, video games
8:00 – 8:45 Breakfast
8:55 – 9:55 Worship & Speaker Session
9:55 – 10:15 Check out of Cabins
10:15 – 12:00 Team Challenge & Awards
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:55 – 2:05 Final Worship & Speaker Session
2:15 – 4:15 Optional Skeet Shooting
- For those coming late Friday night, there will be space reserved in lodge 139.
- Some events on team challenge will be dirty. Bring appropriate clothing.
- Clay pigeons provided. Bring your own shotgun, shells, eye & ear protection.
- Due to recent changes in Hidden Acres shooting policy, we will only be shooting clay pigeons, so leave anything other than a shotgun at home. No handguns, etc.
- Beds provided, sleeping bags and pillows are not.
- Song List: Awesome God, Grace Like Rain, I am Free, Sing to the King, Open the Eyes of My Heart, Sweetly Broken, Blessed Be Your Name, Not to Us, Always, Lord I Need You, Victory in Jesus.