BIBLICAL PARENTING SEMINAR
Dealing with Bad Attitudes and Anger
Friday, January 26, 2018
6:30pm – 9:00pm
REGISTER online or pay at the door ($10 per person, cash or check only)
Every family needs a plan to address emotions in family life. That plan must include a way to manage one's own emotions but also respond well to others who are upset. In this seminar parents receive practical tools to address both attitudes and anger in children. Interesting enough, many parents go away saying, "This will be good for my child but it will also be helpful for me!" A heart-based approach to parenting is illustrated by applying biblical, practical tools to this very important area of family life.
Presenters: Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, National Center for Biblical Parenting
Cost: $10 per person
- Held at Grace Church, 2500 E. 25th St., Des Moines, Iowa.
- Park in main lot and enter main entrance under large canopy
- Doors open at 6:00 PM, seminar is from 6:30-9:00 PM
- Light refreshments provided
- No childcare provided
- Resource table provided
- Call 515.265.0199 with questions