SEXUAL SIN RESOURCES
We would like to share some resources to help people protect themselves & their families from sexual sin, help those who are struggling with it, and help those who have been a victim of it.
For Single People
- Sex, God, and the Single Life: An Honest Journey to Satisfying Intimacy
by Hafeez Baoku (CLC Publications, 2014)
For Men Battling Pornography
- Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace
by Heath Lambert (Zondervan, 2013)
For Women Whose Husbands Are Involved in Pornography
- When Your Husband Is Addicted to Pornography: Healing Your Wounded Heart
by Vicki Tiede (New Growth Press, 2012)
For Protecting Your Family
- The God’s Design for Sex series
by Stan & Brenna Jones
4 age-graded books (ages 3-5, 5-8, 8-11, 11-14)
- Covenant Eyes
Accountability and filtering software for computers, tablets, and phones (monthly fee).
- The Porn-Free Family Plan
Blog post on goals & actions steps to protect kids from porn.
For Those Battling Same-Sex Attraction
- Transforming Homosexuality: What the Bible Says About Sexual Orientation and Change
by D. Burk & H. Lambert (P&R, 2015)
- Love into Light: The Gospel, the Homosexual, and the Church
by Peter Hubbard (Ambassador, 2013)
For Those Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault
by Justin & Lindsey Holcomb (Crossway, 2011)
- The Search for Significance: Seeing Your True Worth Through God’s Eyes
by Robert S. McGee (Thomas Nelson, 2003)
- Women can contact Lisa Tully at email@example.com.
This is not meant to be comprehensive. For more information, please contact
Pastor Greg Long at firstname.lastname@example.org.